Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Reason not to watch Drillbit Taylor.


First of all this movie really sucks. It's not as funny as i thought it would have been. The jokes weren't delivered as efficiently as they could be. The script seems like a a blind eighty year old that lives in an abandoned retirement home wrote it. The actors really sucked like Josh Peck from the hit Nickelodeon TV show Drake and Josh. He was acting like the way that he acts in his show and he could of done a better job as a bully. This movie sucked so much i would've rather blow it all on the claw machine that gives you the cute stuffed animals.

2 comments:

Daniel T said...

Yeah, I didn't even want to see this because you could tell they showed all the funniest parts in the preview and I knew there'd be nothing left for the actual movie!

Dr. S said...

Dude,

I watched this movie and wanted to kill myself by the end of it...the only funny parts included some basic slap-stick humor that didn't need to cost $8 to get in and see.

I have to agree with Todd that the best parts were in the preview...I'd give the film a "D" if I had to grade it...since "F's" are reserved for films like: 27 Dresses, Flashdance, Pretty Woman, Son of the Mask, and basically any film with Paris Hilton in it.

Mr. S.